ABOUT ME ver.2


Hello!
My name is Puspa and my full name is Puspa Chandra Kusuma Wardhani. At 26th November 2019 i will have my sweet 17th birthday. So, now I am 16th years old. I live in Cijeungjing st. South Padalarang. Everyday I go to SMA Negeri 3 Bandung which is in West Belitung number 8 to study except weekend. My chairmate are Ananda, Safina, and Amanda. We usually sit alternately.

My father's name is Pamriadi and my mother's name is Tuti Turimayanti. I have one young brother and two young sisters. My brother's name is Aria Kusumawardana and My sisters' name are R. Andini Bonakeraton and R. Ratu Manikmaya.

I am a girl who is very active, my excess I am easily familiar with other people besides that also I am a person who is not afraid to appear in front of many people. My courage is not only to appear in front of many people, sometimes I also dare to take risks so that I can be said that people who always dare to take many responsibilities. I am also a person who is always in total work, if I am given responsibility and my work is valued, I will definitely do the job with totality.

As a human being i have shortcomings. I think i am a stubborn person, it makes me not want to lose arguing, but that doesn't mean i am not an open minded person. Istill accept entries from people. Besides that, i think i am an overthinking person, sometimes i think too much about what other people say and others think about me. Last, i think i am a person wjo is outspoken of speaking. If i feel strange about something, i will immediately speak out. But, of course i will filter my words before speaking bluntly.


At leisure time, I loved to watch Movie, read books, sing, and write poems. My favourite movie series is Flash. I love that movie because the actor is Grant Grustin, I think he is really good actor with perfect package. My favourite book is "Hujan" by Tereliye. That book can make me cry even I read that book twice. "Hujan" tell me how to be patience and gratefully accept what life has give to you. I think Tereliye is a good writer because he always make me amazed by his writing. Beside that, i love to sing everywhere especially if i feel happy or insecure. Last, i like to write poems. Usually the ideas came when i feel so sad. So, to express my feeling i usually write some poems.

At school i was elected to became a member of Perwakilan Kelas 65. Perwakilan Kelas or Class representatives are the only organization or forum for legislative deliberations that are in the environment of SMA Bandung. In PK 65 i joined the Aspirator division which takes care of the aspirations of the SMA Negeri 3 Bandung community especialy the students.


As an Aspirator that has a job is to deal with aspiratons. Aspirator has a big work programe. The programe is Aspiration Day 2019. In that programe i became a leader and now the Aspiration Day 2019 is on process.


My achivement is i have been chosen to take part in student exchange to Australia. In Australia me and my friends from JHS 5 Bandung study in one of school there. It was a good experience, i had a lot of knowledge from that programe.



I have a dream to be a success entrepreneur. I always want to have my own cafe. And one day my cafe will be recognize in the world. I want to be an entrepreneur from i was in elementary school. tI have learned to make money by myself from Elementary school. So my father propose me to be an entrepreneur.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Letter of Recommendation