An incident when i felt very lucky

HALO!
Today i want to tell you about my past experience.

        One day, i was waiting for the bus because my parents wouldn't pick me up. My home is quite far from my school, it takes one hour or more from my school to my house. At that time I was 1st grade in Junioir High School 5 Bandung. I wonder why the bus did not come? It was already at 5pm And I've been waiting for about 2 hours. Usually I just have to wait about 30 minutes. 
       Soon there was a white honda jazz car pulled over in front of the bus stop. I was waiting alone there. And then, the woman wearing the veil came out of the car and asked "Do you remember me?Yesterday we took the bus together?" I nodded.
        The day before this, I waited at the bus stop with that woman and went home with her and while we on the bus we chatted along the way. She is very friendly. I was lucky to be home with her.
       And then, she asked me to go to home with her car. At first I hesitated but in the end I also obeyed. On the way, we shared about our experiences. She also told me the alternative to go home if the bus does not come. She told me to get on the public transport (angkot) until I get to the BTC pasteur mall. After that I just have to wait about 20 minutes and then a car come and it will take me to Kota Baru Parahyangan town and it was very helpful in saving time.

      Not longer than, i arrived at my house. i was very grateful and felt lucky to met her. I thank her very much. And thank god i came home safe.

-p.






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ABOUT ME ver.2

Letter of Recommendation