Safina's Plan For Her Holiday.

          Hello Readers!
 Today i'm going to tell you about my friend's plan for her school holiday on December. First, Here  some dialog of both of us.

Me        :       Halo Inez! Glad to meet you again. By the way holiday is going to come, so what's your plan for your holiday?
Safina   :       Hello Puspa! lad to meet you too. I will be going to visit my father's family in                 Semarang to spend Christmas.  
Me        :       Oh i see, what will you do there?
Safina   :       I want to spend my holiday with my cousins. I really love them because me and my cousins are very close.
Me        :       Really? Maybe it will be fun if i close with my cousins. Actually i'm not very close to my cousins, i hope i can bring myself closer to them. Any other plan? What will you do in Semarang?
Safina   :       To be honest there aren't anything fun in Semarang. Maybe i'm going to Waterpark or visiting my grandparents graveyard.
Me        :       Oh i see. I've never been going to Semarang before.
Safina   :       Uh Oh, I will visit Yogyakarta too. I really want to see Candi Prambanan and Candi Borobudur.
Me        :        Woah, it must be fun Nez. Because i've been there before. There are so many beautiful
realief and statue. But one thing don't forget to bring a fan or a hat because it's really hot there.
Safina   :        Ofcourse, Thank you!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ABOUT ME ver.2