INTODUCTION DIALOGUE
            Today, i'm going to tell about first time i met my friend. Here some dialogue of us.

Me            : Hi there!
Safina      : Hi!
Me            : Are you new here?
Safina      : Yes i am
Me            : Ohh i see, Nice to meet you. By the way what's your name?
Safina      : Nice to meet you too. I'm Safina but you can call me Inez. What's yours?
Me            : Please call me Puspa. Uhm, Which city did you come from?
Safina      : I'm from Semarang. 
Me            : Why did you move here?
Safina      : Because of my father's job.
Me            : Ohh i see. 
Safina      : Puspa, Where do you live?
Me            : I live in Kota Baru Parahyangan, My house is quite Far from this school.
Safina      : By the way it's really nice i have someone to talk with. So, Can you take me around?
Me            : Sure!



-P.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ABOUT ME ver.2