Halo!

I'm puspa. This is my first time i make a blog. 
First of all, i want to introduce myself. My name is Puspa Chandra Kusuma Wardhani but please just call me puspa:). I come from Indonesia. I was born in Bandung which is the city where i live now.
26 November 2002 is my bornday, it means that now i am 14 years old.
By the way i love travelling, read novels and watch movie, i will tell you about that later. But for the start i love to watch marvel movies and read some romance novel.

About my name, in Indonesia puspa means flower. I don't know exactly why my parents took that name but i love that. My last name is 'kusuma wardhani' it's taken from Majapahit queen. she's one of queen from the local kingdom. So, i think my name is meaningful.

Anyway, for now i don't know what i have to discuss on my blog. So,i would love to know from you what should i post later?

-p.


Komentar

Unknown mengatakan…
About love hahaha just kidding. It was a nice start babe. Keep go on ❤
azhar maulana mengatakan…
good for the first time

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ABOUT ME ver.2